It is Noven’s policy to actively promote the procurement of goods and services from large and small diverse businesses including minority, women, veteran, HUBZone, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender-owned business enterprises in an equally competitive manner.
We also work to identify qualified diverse businesses and continue to develop and maintain an environment that provides ample opportunities and increased participation from such suppliers.
At Noven, we recognize the importance of having a diverse supplier base to reflect the needs of our customers and stakeholders. This is why Noven is committed to seeking and working with large and small diverse suppliers that can bring value to our business and support our long-term growth.
Our Supplier Diversity program is managed by a core supplier diversity team that has representation from the major business units in the organization. The team works to establish and maintain policies, guidelines, and procedures regarding the identification, selection, and utilization of diverse suppliers; assist with establishing and achievement of supplier diversity spending targets; and communicate and promote the importance of large and small diverse businesses.
Our Supplier Diversity program includes:
- Small businesses
- Minority-owned large and small businesses
- Women-owned large and small businesses
- Veteran-owned (VO) large and small businesses
- Service disabled veteran (SDV)-owned large and small businesses
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT)-owned large and small businesses
- Historically underutilized (HUB) large and small businesses
We hold our suppliers to high standards and expect them to:
- Provide top-quality products and/or services
- Be proactive, innovative, and able to think strategically
Interested in Doing Business With Us? Here’s What You Can Do:
We welcome all diverse and small business suppliers to introduce their business to us by following these steps:
- Download the "Supplier Diversity Profile" form (see sidebar)
- Complete the form in its entirety
- Prepare a short brochure or deck that provides, at a minimum, company background, list of products and/or services you provide, key capabilities, and a list of your top clients
- Email the completed form and deck to us at email@example.com
Once we receive your information:
- We will send out a confirmation email
- We will review your submission and contact you if we have any questions or need
additional information. If your capabilities and offerings align with our business needs,
your company will be added to our diverse supplier list
- We will contact you regarding next steps only if opportunities at Noven exist or arise that match
the products and/or services that you provide
Please note: Receipt of the "Supplier Diversity Profile" form DOES NOT certify a supplier as a qualified or approved Noven supplier or guarantee that your company will be solicited for a request for quotation/proposal or awarded a Noven contract.
If you are a current supplier, please ensure that your information is kept up-to-date at all times by downloading the "Supplier Diversity Profile" form (see sidebar), completing the form, and emailing it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please review our Frequently Asked Questions and Useful Links in the sidebar for additional information.