Noven’s Media Center gives you immediate access to current and archived press releases.
Please note that news releases appearing on this website are presented for historical reference, have not been updated for current events, and are current only as of their respective dates of issuance.
- First and Only FDA-Approved, Non-Hormonal Treatment for Moderate to Severe Hot Flashes Now Available by Prescription in U.S. Pharmacies - 11/05/13)
- Menopause Publishes Pivotal Trial Results for Brisdelle™ (Paroxetine) Capsules, an FDA-Approved Non-Hormonal Therapy for Vasomotor Symptoms Associated with Menopause - (09/18/13)
- Noven Announces Positive Phase 2 Results of Investigational d-Amphetamine Transdermal System For ADHD - (07/22/13)
- Noven Receives FDA Approval for Brisdelle™ (Paroxetine) Capsules, the First Non-hormonal Therapy for Vasomotor Symptoms Associated with Menopause - (06/28/13)
- Noven Confirms Filing of Abbreviated New Drug Application for Generic Version of Exelon® (Rivastigmine Transdermal System) - (04/03/13)
- Noven Announces FDA Advisory Committee Vote on Investigational Low-Dose Mesylate Salt of Paroxetine (ldmp) for Vasomotor Symptoms Associated With Menopause - (03/04/13)
- Minivelle™ (Estradiol Transdermal System), The Smallest Estrogen Patch, Now Available In U.S. Pharmacies - (01/29/13)